SOAR Hobby & More / Trike My Bike / Windsor Custom Carts / Daymak Windsor Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Service Conditions
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA on select orders over $199.00 before taxes.
Excludes Territories (YT, NT and NU), and applies to postal codes serviced by ground. Air only codes do not apply.
Free shipping orders will be shipped by Canada Post Expedited.
Parcels over 10,000 cubic centimeters in volume do not qualify for free shipping. Regular shipping rates will apply to these packages.
Shipping rates are quoted based on the largest item, adding more items will not not increase shipping costs. Packages are sent Canada Post Expedited, signature may be required based on type of item ordered.
Vehicles cannot be shipped with certain exceptions. Delivery is available for all of southwestern Ontario. All products can be delivered within Essex County is charged at a flat rate of $60+HST. Outside Essex County, charges are determined on a case by case basis.
Delivery time will be scheduled at the earliest available time based on staff and customer availability.
SOAR Hobby cannot guarantee any delivery time for delivered or shipped items, and cannot be held liable for any customer loss due to delayed shipments.
Credit Refund to any items returned within 15 Days from date of purchase, assuming the item is returned in it’s original container, unopened, unused and is regular stock. Custom ordered, clearance items, or items that are not normal stock, are not eligible for any refund and are considered final sale. These items are not eligible for return/exchange.
Refunds will be issued with a gift card or exchange of merchandise. If you wish to have cash refund than a 25% restocking fee may apply. If the above conditions are not met, we may refuse the return. If the item is electronic/mechanical we need one business day to properly inspect the item. Refunds may be paid out via cheque/cash/EMT or any method decided by store management.
It is the customers responsibility to keep any gift cards or gift card numbers safe. Inability to provide card information will result in loss of the credit. SOAR Hobby will not replace lost/stolen/damaged cards.
SOAR Hobby staff will not violate store policy. Any harassment will result in a refusal of return, and possible legal action pending severity.
It is the customers duty to pay for return shipping in cases where items cannot be delivered locally to the store. SOAR Hobby is not liable for any loss or damage incurred to any item being returned.
Government ID / Proof of age must be provided for purchase of airsoft guns, knives, spraypaint, smoke grenades and other selected products at SOAR Hobby’s request. Shipping will only be provided to the address listed on provided identification.
SOAR Hobby will not ship listed products, or any other item unavailable for sale to minors to any third party address. If ID is not provided, item will be held until either ID is provided, or the period where the item is considered abandoned. Standard refund policy will apply to any item that cannot be shipped due to lack of identification.
All Hobby and airsoft items are sold as is. SOAR Hobby has no internal warranty/ makes no guarantee of function, reliability or durability.
SOAR Hobby may act as an intermediary, completing warranty repairs to act on behalf of manufacturers and distributors for manufacturer warranty claims for the first 30 days, (from the point of purchase, or otherwise specified). SOAR Hobby staff will do this at their discretion. Past this point SOAR hobby will work with customers to connect them with manufacturers/distributors to allow for manufacturer warranties to be processed.
Manufacturer warranty varies by item. Please contact SOAR Hobby, or see manufacturer documentation for warranty information on a specific item.
We recommend Li-po bags be used during charging and storage. Do not overcharge your batteries or leave them unattended while charging.
SOAR Hobby is not liable for damage to products
Manufacturer warranty does not cover dry fires, string derailments, user damage, burned motors, brushed motors, guns damaged from low quality bbs, or damaged Lithium batteries from over-discharge, or any unspecified damage or loss of function from misuse.
Trikemybike, Windsor Custom Carts SOAR Hobby & More and Daymak Windsor (“Company”) offers limited warranty on manufacturer’s defective parts.
This warranty is included in your PDI charge and covers all parts costs. If PDI option is not taken on ATVs, then Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any defects, damage or failure to operate, and products are assumed to be sold “as-is” It is the customers responsibility to ensure anyone using this machinery takes every needed safety precaution.
Company will have no liability in case of injury or damages incurred. It is the customers responsibility to understand laws concerning use of any vehicles. Vehicles should not be taken on any roads, paths, parks, privately owned property where such vehicles are prohibited.
ANY modifications to this vehicle not-previously approved by staff, will VOID any and all warranties. Warrantes do NOT include: misuse or abuse, pull cords, flat tires, brake pads, batteries, clutches, body damage, wrong fuel mixture or mirrors. No warranty on 49cc 2-stroke vehicles.
For full warranty details please ask a salesperson for a copy or check the manufacturer website.
Any item left for repair and not claimed within 14 days, will be charged $3.00/day storage fee.
A restocking fee of 25% of original sale price will be charged on returns/exchanges, and unit must be in sellable unused condition in original packaging.
E-bikes in Ontario are street legal, require the driver and all passengers to be 16 years of age, and must wear an approved helmet.
SOAR Hobby & More, Windsor Custom Carts, Trike my Bike, Daymak Windsor, hereto refered to as (“The Company”)
By authorizing repair work to be done, the customer releases ownership of product and accessories to the company and authorizes the company and it’s staff to operate the product in for repair for purposes of repair, testing, inspection or delivery at customer’s risk.
An express mechanics lien is acknowledged on above vehicle to secure the amount of repairs thereto. Ownership of goods and services belong to the company until all outstanding charges are fully paid.
Warranty (30 days unless stated otherwise), and other repairs for all defects except misuse, flat tires and wear and tear items. No refunds or exchanges.
A service fee of $3/day will be charged if the item is not picked up within 10 days of notification of completion.
If items are not picked up within 90 days of notification of completion, products and any accessories will be considered abandoned and become the permanent property of the company with no compensation to the customer financially or otherwise.
Shipping to the company’s property is the customer’s responsibility. Shipping to the customer will be charged to the customer as part of the cost of repair.
3. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID or e-mail. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must contact the Company firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact email address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to ensure a quick and effective response to your request.
9. NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SITE. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. 10. PRODUCT WARRANTIES AND POLICIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE ARE SOLD AS IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD IS EFFECTIVE FROM THE DATE YOUR PACKAGE IS SHIPPED OR PICKED UP. THE WARRANTY COVERS REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF DEFECTIVE AND DAMAGED PRODUCTS ONLY, SUBJECT TO THE EVALUATION AND DETERMINATION OF SOAR HOBBY TECHNICIANS OR RMA REPRESENTATIVES. ALL OTHER RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCKING AND SHIPPING FEES OR MAY BE REFUSED. THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSED, DISASSEMBLED, MODIFIED, ALTERED, OR RETURNED WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
11. SOAR HOBBY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS PRODUCTS, AND THE INTERNAL UPGRADE OR REPLACEMENT PARTS. ANY USE OF LOW GRADE OR LOW WEIGHT BB SHALL VOID THE WARRANTY.
12. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT PURCHASED FROM SOAR HOBBY & MORE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright soarhobby.com, all rights reserved.
To be eligible for entry into the raffle, you must have made a purchase at SOAR Hobby & More, or at www.soarhobby.com, after Febuary 2018, and your name and phone number must exist in our customer records. Only purchases after Mar 21, 2021 are eligible for points.
When making a purchase on our website or in store at our Windsor location, you will automatically entered in the raffle draw. If you wish to opt out, please notify staff. If you are a winner, Staff may request a picture of you receiving your prize and sign a release to allow this photo to be used for advertising purposes. This may be required as a condition to win said prize.
Tickets will automatically be added to your account at the rate of 1 ticket per $100(pre-tax) spent. Additional tickets may be rewarded for customer interaction on social media at staff discretion. Staff are not obligated to issue points for any abuse of our points system, or attempts to amass large amounts of points by repeated or spamming actions. SOAR Hobby reserves the right to void any ticket(s) at any point in the raffle.
Tickets will be applied to the customer account in our system.
Tickets have no cash value, and cannot be exchanged or traded for any product/service.
The draw will take place Dec 31, 2021. Several prizes will be drawn. The prize list may be changed, and items added or removed from throughout the terms of the raffle. Total prize retail value will exceed $500. Prizes are considered final sale, and cannot be traded/exchanged for any other goods.
Winners will be contacted via the phone number in their account. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure this info is correct. Inability to contact, or failure to pick up prizes within 5 business days will result in forfeit of the prize. Prizes can be shipped for an additional fee.
HST 78813 6521 RT0001