want to start your own business?
SOAR Hobby & More is looking for owner/operators to help us expand eastward and help new customers in the Chatham, London, Sarnia and surrounding areas.
In a few short years we have gone from a tiny local hobby store, to the dominating force in e-bikes, ATVs, airsoft and RC. We hope to keep this momentum and expand in both size and scope of the services we can bring to customers.
What you need…
- Experience in small business operation.
- Retail location and technically inclined staff.
- Startup funds.
- Willingness to learn.
- A goal to provide excellent customer service.
Starting a business is no small task. Success requires experience and drive. We require any potential SOAR Hobby & More locations to live up to the standard in quality and service we have set.
On startup we will provide guidance to provide the best chances, but success or failure is up to you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What we provide
- Access to the global supply chain, and all the products we carry, which may not be available for purchase in retail quantities elsewhere.
- An established brand, and best practices that will put you ahead of competition and at the forefront of public exposure for your advertising.
- Import and brokerage services. Delivery of parts, with faster turnaround time and greater reliability then with foreign distributors.
- Parts support and repair services for the products you sell.
- Exclusive access to parts from defunct brands and manufacturers.
- A local warehouse with large quantities of commonly sold items, which allows fast turnaround time on fulfilling customer orders.
- A substantial discount on products, often better then purchase direct from manufacturer.